Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by Rolf Schumacher <ro...@august.de> on 2008/05/27 21:04:48 UTC

trac

Using the Wiki in trac is a bit intricated compared to JSPWiki. However,
combining Wiki with issue mgmt, version control and roadmaps of
milestones in an easy manner seems worth trying.

Any plans to broaden the functionality scope in a similar direction?

Rolf

Re: trac

Posted by Janne Jalkanen <Ja...@ecyrd.com>.
Both Emforge and Intland have embedded JSPWiki into a generic code
management/issue tracking/release management system.  You might want
to take a look at them.

I think we're currently trying to be as good a wiki as we can, and
let others worry about embedding.

/Janne

Re: trac

Posted by Vlado Peshov <vl...@gmail.com>.
Ursprüngliche Nachricht vom 27.05.2008 um 21:04:

> > Using the Wiki in trac is a bit intricated compared to JSPWiki. However,
> > combining Wiki with issue mgmt, version control and roadmaps of
> > milestones in an easy manner seems worth trying.
>
> > Any plans to broaden the functionality scope in a similar direction?

http://www.emforge.org/project/EmForge

Is using JSPWiki and Trac... Maybe this is what you need?

Regards, Vlado

Re: trac

Posted by Florian Holeczek <fl...@holeczek.de>.
Hallo Rolf,

Re: trac

Posted by Alexey Kakunin <ak...@emdev.ru>.
Hello Rolf,
Look at www.emforge.org - it is exactly that are you looking for.

We using JspWiki as Wiki-Engine for storing any textual information
(wiki-pages, project & milestones descriptions, ticket descriptions and so
on), and jBPM as workflow engine for task management.
We trying to use trac as prototype (since it is really nice tool) - but also
trying to implement "something more"

Feel free to ask any EmForge related questions in EmForge Mail-Lists:
http://www.emforge.org/wiki/EmForgeMailLists

--
With best regards,
Alexey Kakunin