Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Shenfeng Liu <li...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/25 17:11:37 UTC

Updated 3.4 status of Mar 25 - RC, Translation process...

Hi, all,
  I updated the project reporting wiki:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Project+Reporting

  I separated the status in 2 parts.
  First part is the effort for RC build, and the major issue is the IP work.
  Second part is the translation effort. I drafted a translation process
according to the discussion from the mails. Looking forward the feedback on
the process and status collection.

  Thanks!

- Simon

Re: Updated 3.4 status of Mar 25 - RC, Translation process...

Posted by Shenfeng Liu <li...@gmail.com>.
Updated the status today... 1 show stopper defect resolved. :)