Posted to dev@jmeter.apache.org by Philippe Mouawad <ph...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/27 07:01:32 UTC

Bugzilla 61466 / PR 313

Hello Team,
What's your thoughts on the proposed PR ?

My opinion is the following:

   - It is probably interesting to have some metadata on particular
   samplers reported in tests
   - Using comment looks after further thinking a bit hacky
   - I propose as an alternative to add a Metadata property that would be
   the second column next to Comment field. If it's filled then it is added.
   By default CSV/XML will not save it.

Thoughts ?
Thanks
--