Posted to dev@esme.apache.org by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/06 17:51:12 UTC

1.1 Release Preparations: Next steps

I've just created a tagged version in SVN. The tag is called
"apache-esme-1.1-RC1-incubating". This version is a release candidate
- that is the reason that it has a 'RC' in its name. Please test this
tagged release and try and find bugs. If you find bugs, please create
a JIRA issue for that bug

I'll deploy this version to Stax tomorrow.

On September 9, if there are no errors in this RC,  I will create a
new tagged version "apache-esme-1.1-incubating", create a signed tar,
etc and then start a vote on esme-dev.  If there are errors found in
the RC1 version, after correcting the errors,  I will create a new RC
and we will test again.

Any one have any problems with this proposal? I'm trying to just have
one vote per release on esme-dev rather than multiple ones.

D.

Re: 1.1 Release Preparations: Next steps

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Sep 7, 2010 at 8:05 PM, Anne Kathrine Petterøe
<yo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Testing it now ;-)

Thanks

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.