Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by kanth nalluri <ka...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/02 08:06:18 UTC

check the functionality

  can't  we  setup the drop down  menu  for  the  users   (file ldap cfis)
and  can't   we  do  the  selection  of  user type  in the user creation
screen .

                      * desired functionality*

                      *"Allow selection of user type on creation screen-we
now have various user implementations(file user, ldap user, cfis user)and it
would be

                      good  to have a dropdown in the user creation screen
to select the user type."
*

                   open  lenya 2.0 homepage  click on  default   select
admin  tab   check the list of users   there we have the   list of  users
.there   can't  we  setup  the
                    drop down menu for the users  .....   to select them
...  reply me immediately  if  it is possible  or if you find another
solution  to give the drop down  for the

                    above file and ldap and cfis  users  reply  me as early
as possible.

                             is it possible to do the above operation  in
some other  way  ......  check it .