Posted to dev@myriad.apache.org by Brandon Gulla <gu...@gmail.com> on 2015/05/29 17:03:34 UTC

Commit Status?

Hey Guys, we agreed last week to commit my Docker resource manager effort. (
https://github.com/mesos/myriad/pull/95) Can someone go ahead and push that
through?

--
Brandon

Re: Commit Status?

Posted by Ken Sipe <ke...@mesosphere.io>.
I’ve been delayed in getting some of these reviews in as I committed to… however I’m on it today and this weekend.

- ken

Re: Commit Status?

Posted by Ken Sipe <ke...@mesosphere.io>.
looks like it happened… awesome… I’m working on the other PRs today as well.