Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Vinayak Borkar <vb...@yahoo.com> on 2009/06/29 02:12:18 UTC

OT - GrepCode

Guys,

I had sent a mail to this mailing list a few months ago about
http://grepcode.com, a Java source code search engine.

Over the last few months, we have added more repositories and more
features -- for example, stack trace search.

I was wondering if it would be a useful for users of the Wicket project
to be able to search source code in the wicket family through a link on
the main Wicket page.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks,
Vinayak

Re: OT - GrepCode

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
as long as you think you are following all that needs to be followed
its all good.

-igor

Re: OT - GrepCode

Posted by Vinayak Borkar <vb...@yahoo.com>.