Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org> on 2005/08/29 19:33:57 UTC

Deleted files in beaver at codehaus

Hi,

The directory ~/repository is missing at beaver. Was it deleted on
purpose, accidentally,... ?

The upload scripts were under ~/repository/bin, now I see what it
seems a copy at
mavenuser/maven-components/maven-meeper/src/bin, but it's not updated.
Should I update and use this?

Also the syncopate conf files were under
~/repository/bin/syncopate/conf, and I'm not sure if the copies under
source control were up to date.

Regards

Re: Deleted files in beaver at codehaus

Posted by John Casey <jd...@commonjava.org>.

Re: Deleted files in beaver at codehaus

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.
repository-tools is not currently a svn checkout either.

I suggest checking out maven-components to ~/maven-components to match
svn structure and point cron jobs there, remove mavenuser (i think
there's nothing being used here) and repository-tools (after checking
that svn is up to date), making backup copies just in case.

And please tell me if you need to moderate this message, I think I've
fixed my subscription issues.

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
That was me. Sorry about that!

Posted by Arnaud HERITIER <ah...@gmail.com>.
It's just that we need to moderate your messages because you certainly didn't subscribe with this address.

Arnaud