Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by Ramindu Deshapriya <ra...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/16 15:48:10 UTC

Can I build Velocity in NetBeans Ant?

Hello,
I've been reading up the documentation on how to build Velocity using Ant.
During reading about Ant, I noticed that the NetBeans IDE includes Ant. Is
it possible to built my copy of Velocity using Ant? If so, could someone
please help me with this. Thank You.

--
Yours Truly,
Ramindu Deshapriya.

Re: Can I build Velocity in NetBeans Ant?

Posted by Ramindu Deshapriya <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hello,
Will look into it.
Thanks!