Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Riddim Dread <ri...@hotmail.com> on 2004/02/25 16:58:12 UTC

Deli errors upon Cocoon 2.1.2 startup

I'm using Cocoon 2.1.2 and I keep getting these errors upon startup :

java.io.FileNotFoundException
java.io.FileNotFoundException
        at
org.apache.naming.resources.DirContextURLConnection.getInputStream(Di
rContextURLConnection.java:344)
        at java.net.URL.openStream(URL.java:913)
        at com.hp.hpl.deli.Workspace.getResource(Workspace.java:474)
        at
com.hp.hpl.deli.VocabularyConfig.<init>(VocabularyConfig.java:104)
        at com.hp.hpl.deli.Vocabulary.<init>(Vocabulary.java:37)
        at
com.hp.hpl.deli.Workspace$1$CreateWorkspace.<init>(Workspace.java:191
)
        at com.hp.hpl.deli.Workspace.configure(Workspace.java:367)

I dug around and I've found out that I should exclude the deli block in the
local.blocks.properties file and rebuild cocoon, but that doesn't seem to
work.

I did a

build.sh clean
build.sh war

but the resulting cocoon.war still seems to contain the deli module. Here's
what I get when I check the archive:

-bash-2.05b$ jar tvf cocoon.war | grep deli
     0 Tue Feb 24 08:30:18 EST 2004
api/java/org/apache/cocoon/components/deli/
     0 Tue Feb 24 08:30:08 EST 2004
api/java/org/apache/cocoon/components/deli/class-use/
24276 Tue Feb 24 08:26:00 EST 2004 docs/xdocs/userdocs/developer/deli.xml
  1388 Tue Feb 24 08:26:02 EST 2004
docs/xdocs/userdocs/developer/deliquick.xml
  6068 Tue Feb 24 08:29:06 EST 2004
api/java/org/apache/cocoon/components/deli/class-use/DeliImpl.CocoonServletRequest.html
  8236 Tue Feb 24 08:29:56 EST 2004
api/java/org/apache/cocoon/components/deli/class-use/DeliImpl.CocoonServletContext.html
  5900 Tue Feb 24 08:30:08 EST 2004
api/java/org/apache/cocoon/components/deli/class-use/DeliImpl.html

So it seems that deli was still included in the build. Can anyone tell me
what I may be doing wrong?

This is what's in my local.blocks.properties file:

#dependency: scratchpad needs cron
#exclude.block.cron=true
exclude.block.deli=true
#exclude.block.eventcache=true