Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Jeff Butler <je...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/07 16:55:32 UTC

Re: Dynamic sql statement

Try this...

<select id="getObituaParams" resultClass="obituary"
               parameterClass="basicObituary" cacheModel="obituaryCache">
               select
               THUMB_PHOTO_LINK as thumbPhotoLink, LEADIN as leadin FROM
               OBITUARY where status=1
               <dynamic prepend="and (">
                       <isNotEmpty prepend="or"  property="firstName">
                               upper(FIRST_NAME)=upper(#firstName#)
                       </isNotEmpty>
                       <isNotEmpty prepend="or" property="surName">
                               upper(SUR_NAME)=upper(#surName#)
                       </isNotEmpty>
                  )
               </dynamic>