Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Antoine Levy-Lambert <an...@gmx.de> on 2013/11/22 18:07:48 UTC

[VOTE] Charles Duffy as a committer

I would like to nominate Charles Duffy as a committer. Charles has proposed
a number of patches to Ivy such as IVY-1421, IVY-1423, IVY-1424 and
recently a patch concerning the useorigin attribute for the case of URL
resources which happen to be files.

Let's vote on it.

[  ] +1 to add Charles Duffy as a committer
[ ] -1 to disagree
[ ] +0 means "I don't care"

Here is my +1.

Antoine

Envoyé avec AquaMail pour Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com

Re: [VOTE] Charles Duffy as a committer

Posted by Nicolas Lalevée <ni...@hibnet.org>.
+1

Nicolas

AW: [VOTE] Charles Duffy as a committer

Posted by "Jan Matèrne (jhm)" <ap...@materne.de>.
+1
Jan

Posted by Peter Reilly <pe...@gmail.com>.
+1 Peter

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by Martijn Kruithof <jk...@apache.org>.
+1 Martijn

Re: [VOTE] Charles Duffy as a committer

Posted by Conor MacNeill <co...@apache.org>.
On 23 November 2013 04:07, Antoine Levy-Lambert <an...@gmx.de> wrote:
> I would like to nominate Charles Duffy as a committer. Charles has proposed
> a number of patches to Ivy such as IVY-1421, IVY-1423, IVY-1424 and recently
> a patch concerning the useorigin attribute for the case of URL resources
> which happen to be files.
>
> Let's vote on it.
>
> [  ] +1 to add Charles Duffy as a committer
> [ ] -1 to disagree
> [ ] +0 means "I don't care"

+1

Conor

Re: [VOTE] Charles Duffy as a committer

Posted by Jean-Louis Boudart <je...@gmail.com>.
+1

2013/11/23 Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>

> On 2013-11-22, Antoine Levy-Lambert wrote:
>
> > I would like to nominate Charles Duffy as a committer. Charles has
> > proposed a number of patches to Ivy such as IVY-1421, IVY-1423,
> > IVY-1424 and recently a patch concerning the useorigin attribute for
> > the case of URL resources which happen to be files.
>
> +1
>
> Stefan

Jean Louis Boudart
Independent consultant