Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/12 15:27:55 UTC

[CANCELED] [VOTE] Apache OpenMeetings 3.1.3 Release Candidate 1

Hello All,

Vote for RC1 is canceled due to blocker was found: video on WB is not playing

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: [CANCELED] [VOTE] Apache OpenMeetings 3.1.3 Release Candidate 1

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Will duplicate here:

What are keyboard layouts on client and host OSes while you are trying
German umlauts?

According to my tests with Russian letters: You need to switch keyboard
layout on host (not on the client)
It seems to be impossible to press key in layout differs from selected :(((

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Will duplicate here:

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Thanks!