Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Sebastian Erler <Se...@gmx.net> on 2010/12/01 20:04:28 UTC

Clustering OFBiz on multiple Webserver

Hi All,

has someone experiences in running OFBiz on multiple Webserver instances for instance Tomcat or JBoss?
The only Tutorial i found on clustering OFBiz is the one at the bottom of the following page:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Physical+Architecture+patterns+for+OFBiz

Unfortunately these steps are are not detailed enough for me to understand them. Can someone point me to some Tutorial or further information in this topic please. Searching the web for info was not successful so far.

Thanks in advance

Sebastian Erler
--
GMX DSL Doppel-Flat ab 19,99 &euro;/mtl.! Jetzt auch mit