Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Kathey Marsden <km...@sbcglobal.net> on 2008/02/29 17:23:48 UTC

Can a Jira admin add Replication to the Derby open code bugs filter?

I think admin privs are needed for this.

Thanks

Kathey

Re: Can a Jira admin add Replication to the Derby open code bugs filter?

Posted by Andrew McIntyre <mc...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Feb 29, 2008 at 11:35 AM, Rick Hillegas
<Ri...@sun.com> wrote:

>  I'd like to be useful here but I can't figure out how to make the
>  changes permanent--short of creating a new filter. I see extra editing
>  options on the filters which I created myself--but I don't see those
>  options on this filter even though I have administrator rights. I could
>  just be blind of course. However, maybe the filter creator, Andrew,
>  needs to get involved to make these changes permanent.

I'm the filter owner for that filer, so I guess only I can make
permanent changes? I've added JMX and Replication to the filter.

While it's probably best to create a new filter owned by, say, the
derby-dev JIRA user, that may break a lot of links out there to the
filter. I suppose with concerted effort we could move it over to a
functional id instead of a personal one.

cheers,
andrew

Re: Can a Jira admin add Replication to the Derby open code bugs filter?

Posted by Rick Hillegas <Ri...@Sun.COM>.
Daniel John Debrunner wrote:

> and jmx as well please!
>
> Dan.
I'd like to be useful here but I can't figure out how to make the
changes permanent--short of creating a new filter. I see extra editing
options on the filters which I created myself--but I don't see those
options on this filter even though I have administrator rights. I could
just be blind of course. However, maybe the filter creator, Andrew,
needs to get involved to make these changes permanent.

Regards,
-Rick

Re: Can a Jira admin add Replication to the Derby open code bugs filter?

Posted by Daniel John Debrunner <dj...@apache.org>.
and jmx as well please!

Dan.