Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Nagraj Rao <na...@sigmainfo.net> on 2007/01/04 13:14:12 UTC

Problem with AJAX tags

Hi all

We're facing a problem with Struts +Ajax tags for getting to specify the href attribute in the submit tag as per given in one of the S2 documentation/tutorials.

Please refer the link http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/ajax-tags.html and go to Prevent a request section where-in the guys are specifying  the href attribute to the <s:submit> tag.

Also i've checked in the tld file and found that there's actually no href attribute for submit tag.

Please let me know if i'm missing anything.

Thanks & regards,
Nagraj

Struts+uitags+ajax

Posted by Francisco Exposito Aguilera <fc...@hotmail.com>.
Hi all,

Is it possible to add ajax inside uitags tags??

I am trying to create a page in struts including uitags and ajax, but it
doesn't work. And I don't know if what I'm trying to do is possible or not.

I have a form with:

1. An html:select, which shows some access control list

onchange="retrieveURL('../../getProjects.do?acl=' + this.value);">
labelProperty="name"/>

2. A option transfer from uitags. Depending on the access control list
selected, the selects inside the uic:optionTransfer should be different.

<uic:optionTransfer>
        <TR>
            <TD><fmt:message key="agregarProyectosAGrupo.proyectos"/></TD>
            <TD></TD>
            <TD><fmt:message
key="agregarProyectosAGrupo.grupoEnProyectos"/></TD>
        </TR>
        <TR>
            <TD>
                /*<html:select property="source" multiple="true">
property="idProject" labelProperty="name"/>

<uic:source injectTo="source" />

If I put the <span name="projects"></span> out of the <uic:optionTransfer>,
when I select an acl in the first select, then I can see the second select,
but not if it is inside the uic tag. I only can see the select inside the
uic tag if I don't comment what is now comment, but then the info don't
depend of the first select.

Is is possible to do it as I am trying? If not, is there any other solution?

Any help would be appreciated.
Regards,
Paco