Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by Fish <ca...@gmail.com> on 2020/08/12 20:47:06 UTC

Tableau reads data in Kylin

Hi,

I am wondering how Tableau reads data in Kylin. If I built several cubes,
how Tableau reads the data from specified cube? or Tableau only reads the
first cube ?

Thank you

--
Sent from: http://apache-kylin.74782.x6.nabble.com/

Re: Tableau reads data in Kylin

Posted by Yaqian Zhang <Ya...@126.com>.
Hi:

Tableau reads data by sending queries to kylin, just like you get when you execute queries directly on kylin web.
It can get all the data you have built. If there are duplicate cubes, it will select the latest data to answer query.