Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Saverio Locane <SL...@bancopatagonia.com.ar> on 2007/06/05 15:24:00 UTC

RE: Sincrhonize loop thread problem.

Thank Olivier for your answer,

        Yes, I used it, but this is not resolving the problem,  when the
JMeter undestand that one cycle finished, it launch another user and this
user still has not terminated the execution in the before cycle.

        Really I have more of 100 threads, each one represent one
enterprise with many users and diferents business process, and each
threads execute 5 times as minimal.

        if somebody have any idea and can help me.

Thanks.
Saverio Locane

"Oliver Erlewein \(DSLWN\)" <Ol...@datacom.co.nz>
10/05/2007 08:50 p.m.
Por favor, responda a
"JMeter Users List" <jm...@jakarta.apache.org>

Para
"JMeter Users List" <jm...@jakarta.apache.org>
cc

Asunto
RE: Sincrhonize loop thread problem.

Hello

Have you tried using the synchronising timer? From what I read in your
description that should solve the problems. Otherwise it might be
worthwhile having two thread groups that execute one after the other. This
can be manipulated at the thread group level.

Regards Oliver