Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxmedia.com> on 2012/03/01 06:52:56 UTC

Re: svn commit: r1295344 [1/5] - in /ofbiz/trunk/framework/images/webapp/images/jquery/jquery.mobile-1.1.0-rc.1: ./ images/

Hi Anil,

please update also the LICENSE (and NOTICE, if needed) file.

Thanks,

Jacopo

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Anil,

Based on what existed previously for Dojo, at r1044503, see
https://fisheye6.atlassian.com/browse/ofbiz/trunk/LICENSE?r1=1006044&r2=1044503
I used the line
framework/images/webapp/images/jquery/*
because all things related to jQuery (plugins, etc.) are dual licensed and one of the licenses is MIT.
When dual licensing is used you can freely choose the most permissive one (here MIT).

But (unrelated) some other committers neglicted to put the jQuery related files they added under
framework/images/webapp/images/jquery/
This is wrong and moreover I suspect there are duplicates and maybe even more wrong: older versions not maintained because being
scattered.
This is not related to your commit. Just a reminder for all to clean that (I have no time atm)...

Hope I'm more clear

Jacques

From: "Anil Patel" <an...@hotwaxmedia.com>

Posted by Anil Patel <an...@hotwaxmedia.com>.