Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Cyriaque Dupoirieux <Cy...@pcotech.fr> on 2008/03/11 16:04:39 UTC

[JRX] Problem with comments open and closed on the same line

Hi,

    I think there is a problem when a java line starts with a comment
which opens and closes :

        /* comments */    java statement... ;

The following java statement appears in green just like the comment...

Salutations,
Cyriaque,

Re: [JRX] Problem with comments open and closed on the same line

Posted by Lukas Theussl <lt...@apache.org>.
I verified the problem and created an issue:
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/JXR-58

feel free to comment...

-Lukas

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.

Cyriaque Dupoirieux wrote:
> Hi,
>
>    I think there is a problem when a java line starts with a comment
> which opens and closes :
>
>        /* comments */    java statement... ;
>
> The following java statement appears in green just like the comment...
>
> Salutations,
> Cyriaque,

Dennis Lundberg