Posted to dev@samza.apache.org by Selina Tech <sw...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/25 19:59:21 UTC

Why do I always receive waring email?

Dear all:

     I received a few warning email as below. Does anyone know how should I
avoid those waring email?

Sincerely,
Selina

- -- - - - - - -
dev@samza.apache.org mailing list.

at dev-owner@samza.apache.org.

Messages to you from the dev mailing list seem to
message I received.

I will remove your address from the dev mailing list,
without further notice . . . . . .

Re: Why do I always receive waring email?

Posted by Yan Fang <ya...@gmail.com>.
Thanks. I filed a JIRA https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-10207 .
Waiting for any feedback.

Fang, Yan