Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by "Max R. Andersen" <ma...@cs.auc.dk> on 2000/07/03 15:37:33 UTC

using XSL with sessions in urls ?

Hi!

I could not find a xalan-user mailing list so please redirect me if this is the incorrect list.

My question is specific to the usage of xsl to transform pages via a servlet whith a session.

How do you guys handle rewriting of urls for use with sessions in XSL ?

Do you use the extensions mechanism ? (which requires BSF which seems rather overkill for doing this simple "deed")
Do you just send in the sessionid as a xsl-parameter and append it to each url ? (if yes, how ?)

With hope,
--
Max R. Andersen (max@cs.auc.dk)