Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Lorrin Nelson <lh...@the-fam.net> on 2003/11/15 21:25:31 UTC

RE: Servlet context log appender.

Hey Aleksei and Jacob --
Thanks for your work on ServletContextLogAppenderListener! I've been
wanting something like this for as long as I've been using Tomcat and
I've just blew my last two evenings hunting for a solution. So glad to
finally have things cleaned up a bit in the logging department.
-Lorrin

Re: Servlet context log appender.

Posted by Aleksei Valikov <va...@gmx.net>.
Hi.

> Thanks for your work on ServletContextLogAppenderListener! I've been
> wanting something like this for as long as I've been using Tomcat and
> I've just blew my last two evenings hunting for a solution. So glad to
> finally have things cleaned up a bit in the logging department.

Glad to read this. You are welcome.

Could anyone comment, what's the status with the servlet log appender? I'm still
using my own package, but would gladly switch to an official log4j implementation.

Bye.
/lexi