Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Gokan Atmaca <li...@gmail.com> on 2017/12/16 17:37:15 UTC

rbl

Hello

I use Zimbra OCS. How do I use RBL?
(Except Postfix ... I just want to use spamassassin.)

Thanks.

Re: rbl

Posted by Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uh...@fantomas.sk>.

On 16.12.17 23:52, Gokan Atmaca wrote:
>that's enough: "whitelist from @ domain.x".  I'm checking the body, header.

you apparently mean "whitelist_from @domain.x"
that's a SpamAssassin directive.

it's more a zimbra question and simple search shows this:

https://wiki.zimbra.com/wiki/Improving_Anti-spam_system

>I'm doing a URI check. DNS is black, I'm on the white list. I just
>wanted to use it in addition to
>the RBL lists. I was looking for samples.

you mix up multiple things:

1. DNS blacklists (and whitelistt) at postfix level
2. DNS blacklists (and whitelists) at SA level
3. URI blacklists (and probably whitelist) at SA level
4. manual whitelists at SA level.

Posli tento mail 100 svojim znamim - nech vidia aky si idiot
Send this email to 100 your friends - let them see what an idiot you are

Re: rbl

Posted by Gokan Atmaca <li...@gmail.com>.
> Which whitelist you can not use?  DNS based whitelists?

that's enough: "whitelist from @ domain.x".  I'm checking the body, header.
I'm doing a URI check. DNS is black, I'm on the white list. I just
wanted to use it in addition to
the RBL lists. I was looking for samples.

thanks.

Re: rbl

Posted by Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uh...@fantomas.sk>.

Re: rbl

Posted by Benny Pedersen <me...@junc.eu>.
Gokan Atmaca skrev den 2017-12-16 20:11:

> I use RBL on (zimbra) Postfix. But I can not use white list. I just
> want to do this with spamassassin.
> So I will use the white list feature.

should i ask about postconf -nf again ?

no conf, no problem, you are on your own then

Re: rbl

Posted by Gokan Atmaca <li...@gmail.com>.

Re: rbl

Posted by Gokan Atmaca <li...@gmail.com>.
> good point, why ask for help, and users here says what do provide to get
> more help (postconf -nf) would help me and others to guide more on what to
> do in both postfix and spamasssaasin, i give up

I resolved with the example below. (1) I was just asking the
configuration example. But I could not tell. I am so sorry.
Everyone, thank you for your answers.

(1) http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/spamassassin/tags/spamassassin_current_release_3.4.x/rules/20_dnsbl_tests.cf

Re: rbl

Posted by Benny Pedersen <me...@junc.eu>.

Re: rbl

Posted by Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uh...@fantomas.sk>.

Re: rbl

Posted by Gokan Atmaca <li...@gmail.com>.
> but that only helps if you really have some rbl in postfix, you like to have
> in spamassassin
>
> oh dear is nearly xmax :=)

I do not know spamassassins ...
How can I do it. Do I need to look in the "local.cf" file to do this?
I do not know what this is about.
Please tell it to someone you do not know, please. Thank you very much
for your answers.

Re: rbl

Posted by Benny Pedersen <me...@junc.eu>.

Re: rbl

Posted by Gokan Atmaca <li...@gmail.com>.
> spamassassin has a lot of rbl's preconfigured
> http://www.catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#beprecise

Thank you for the information. Normally I do Postfix-based RBL checking. But I
want to do it with Spamassassin. Could you support this?

Thank you.