Posted to ftpserver-users@mina.apache.org by "ysh jack.wang" <ja...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/31 10:34:25 UTC

About configuration for ftpserver.xml

hi  all
   I have some doubts about ftpserver.xml,when I need to config dynamic
parameters in nio-listener lable like this:
                 <nio-listener name="default" port="2222"
implicit-ssl="false"  idle-timeout="300">
                      <data-connection idle-timeout="60">
                       <passive ports="{range-port}"
address="{local-address}" external-address="{external-address}" />
                     </data-connection>
                 </nio-listener>

but service not support, can you help me?