Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Stephen Colebourne <sc...@btopenworld.com> on 2002/08/25 00:53:41 UTC

[lang] Exceptions, was Re: [lang] 1.0 release foci (fwd)

From: "Daniel Rall" <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>
> If my changes of today to ExceptionUtils are okay with everyone, it's
done.

New bits look fine. We still need to remove the deprecated methods from the
Nestable.. interface. I think this is agreed?

I was thinking that we probably should have a NestableError class as well.
(matches Avalons CascadingError). Its not vital though.

Stephen

Re: [lang] Exceptions, was Re: [lang] 1.0 release foci (fwd)

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.
"Stephen Colebourne" <sc...@btopenworld.com> writes:

> From: "Daniel Rall" <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>
> > If my changes of today to ExceptionUtils are okay with everyone, it's
> done.
>
> New bits look fine. We still need to remove the deprecated methods from the
> Nestable.. interface. I think this is agreed?
>
> I was thinking that we probably should have a NestableError class as well.
> (matches Avalons CascadingError). Its not vital though.

I agree on both points.
--

Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>