Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by FaRHaN <fa...@ymail.com> on 2009/04/01 11:19:10 UTC

Re: NameService usage in wicket ?

Sorry, it was NameService instead of NameSpace.
I want to use NameService for finding (extracting) values stored in an array.

For Example, i want to use:
List names = new ArrayList();
names.add("Abe");
names.add("Abel");
String prefix = request.getParameter("name");
NameService service = NameService.getInstance(names);
List matching = service.findNames(prefix);

but getInstance() method of NameService not being eccessible in java class of wicket appplication.

Thanks,
FaRHaN.

Posted by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com>.
This should not be a problem.. Im not sure why you get that problem?
Why is it not accessible from you wicket application, it's not
different from any other app. Now there might be something with an
application context.