Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Baudouin <ba...@ext.ec.europa.eu> on 2010/01/12 18:08:44 UTC

HTTP cookie manager

Is it possible to "propagate" cookies through different Thread Groups of the
same Test Plan ?
I have seen that I could add a HTTP cookie manager either at the level of
the Thread Group (this works fine), but also at the level of the Test Plan.
By adding it at the level of the Test Plan, I though that I could have a
first Thread Group that would select the language and then the selected
language would have been propagated throughout all remaining tests via the
cookie.

Thank you

RE: Cyrillic data broken in after Regex Extractor

Posted by Andrey Pohilko <ap...@fininfor.ru>.
OMG, I've forgotten to clear window...

So,
 I have an AbstractTCPClient implementation class, I feed its to TCP
 sampler,
 and everything goes well.
 But when I apply Regex Extractor to data in response (Cp1251 encoded),
 result variable shows "???" instead of correct Cyrillic text.

 If I place debug.info() in my class, it shows Cp1251 strings in jmeter log
 well.

 What's the trick? How can I force Regex Extractor to handle Cp1251 strings
 correct? Should my class convert response text data to some different
 encoding?

С уважением,
Андрей Похилько

I think that you should create a new post with your question because it is
not related to my problem and I cannot answer you. I am not part of the
JMeter team.
Sorry,

Posted by Baudouin <ba...@ext.ec.europa.eu>.

Re: HTTP cookie manager