Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org> on 2016/04/20 02:30:45 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Graduate Zeppelin from the Incubator

The vote is now closed. The vote passes with 24 +1 votes and no 0 or -1s.
The breakdown is 14 binding and 10 non-binding. Thank you everyone for
taking the time to review and cast your vote. We will submit the resolution
to the next Board meeting.

The votes cast in the order received are as follows.

Binding

Ted Dunning
Roman Shaposhnik
Henry Saputra
John D. Ament
Luciano Resende
Reynold Xin
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
Mattmann, Chris
Hitesh Shah
Edward J. Yoon
Jake Farrell
Paul Goetz
Suresh Marru
Konstantin Boudnik

Non-Binding

Gregory Chase
Minho Kim
Byung-Gon Chun
Luke Han
Dong Li
Alexander Bezzubov
Woonsan Ko
Madhawa Kasun Gunasekara
Felix Cheung
Stian Soiland-Reyes

Thanks,
moon

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Graduate Zeppelin from the Incubator

Posted by "John D. Ament" <jo...@apache.org>.
Moon and the rest of the Zeppelin Community,

Congrats on the vote.  Don't forget to get this resolution in front of the
board.  You'll need to email it to board@a.o and someone will add it.

John