Posted to dev@edgent.apache.org by Dale LaBossiere <dl...@apache.org> on 2017/02/06 15:52:33 UTC

Proposal: release Apache Edgent 1.1.0-incubating

I propose we do another release now.  I volunteer to be the RM.

There haven’t been any changes of real significance to date but there have been some and running through the process/process-doc again would be valuable.

Is there enough support to run through it now?  We need at least two other contributors on board to make the minimum to validate a RC and vote to propose it for release.

Please reply with a +1 if you’re on board.

— Dale

Re: Proposal: release Apache Edgent 1.1.0-incubating

Posted by William Marshall <wc...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Katherine Marsden <km...@apache.org>.
On 2/7/17 10:46 AM, Dale LaBossiere wrote:
 >> I propose we do another release now.  I volunteer to be the RM.
+1  I plan to do some testing and vote.  Thank you for volunteering to
be RM!

> Oh, if you are interested in being the RM this time around, volunteer and it\u2019s yours! (you must be a committer)
> I\u2019m here to provide support if needed.
> Sooner or later it will be good to have another person validate our process doc [1]

I absolutely agree, but think if nobody else is volunteering right now,
it is definitely worthwhile for you to go through it again and get
another release out.

Best

Kathey

Re: Proposal: release Apache Edgent 1.1.0-incubating

Posted by Victor Dogaru <vd...@gmail.com>.
+1
Will help with testing the release.

Victor

Posted by Cazen Lee <po...@gmail.com>.
+1

Hi guys :)

I'm on board and ready to participate. I will check a jira issue for find
what could I do

On Wed, Feb 8, 2017 at 3:46 AM Dale LaBossiere <dl...@apache.org> wrote:

> Oh, if you are interested in being the RM this time around, volunteer and
> it’s yours! (you must be a committer)
> I’m here to provide support if needed.
> Sooner or later it will be good to have another person validate our
> process doc [1]
>
> [1]
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/EDGENT/Release+Manager%27s+Guide
> <
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/EDGENT/Release+Manager's+Guide
> >
> — Dale
>

> > On Feb 6, 2017, at 10:52 AM, Dale LaBossiere <dl...@apache.org> wrote:
> >
> > I propose we do another release now.  I volunteer to be the RM.
> >
> > There haven’t been any changes of real significance to date but there
> have been some and running through the process/process-doc again would be
> valuable.
> >
> > Is there enough support to run through it now?  We need at least two
> other contributors on board to make the minimum to validate a RC and vote
> to propose it for release.
> >
> > Please reply with a +1 if you’re on board.
> >
> > — Dale
>
> --
Cazen Lee
http://www.Cazen.co.kr

Re: Proposal: release Apache Edgent 1.1.0-incubating

Posted by Dale LaBossiere <dl...@apache.org>.
Oh, if you are interested in being the RM this time around, volunteer and it’s yours! (you must be a committer)

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/EDGENT/Release+Manager%27s+Guide <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/EDGENT/Release+Manager's+Guide>