Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Denny Lee <de...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/14 04:39:06 UTC

Running Zeppelin Tutorial notebook and the results and the table/chart buttons do not appear

As I am running the Zeppelin tutorial notebook based on the latest pull,
when I run through the tutorial, the buttons for the results - and the
results themselves - of %sql statement are not there.

Currently running under Spark 1.3.1-RC3 and Hadoop 2.6.0.

Within the zeppelin-*-spark-.log file, have a bunch of Akka Actor errors:

ERROR [2015-04-13 19:32:29,374]
({sparkDriver-akka.actor.default-dispatcher-6}
Slf4jLogger.scala[apply$mcV$sp]:66) - Uncaught fatal error from thread
[sparkDriver-akka.actor.default-dispatcher-17] shutting down ActorSystem
[sparkDriver]
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
akka.actor.ActorContext.dispatcher()Lscala/concurrent/ExecutionContextExecutor;
at
org.apache.spark.storage.BlockManagerMasterActor.preStart(BlockManagerMasterActor.scala:63)
at akka.actor.ActorCell.create(ActorCell.scala:562)
at akka.actor.ActorCell.invokeAll$1(ActorCell.scala:425)
at akka.actor.ActorCell.systemInvoke(ActorCell.scala:447)
at akka.dispatch.Mailbox.processAllSystemMessages(Mailbox.scala:262)
at akka.dispatch.Mailbox.run(Mailbox.scala:218)
at
akka.dispatch.ForkJoinExecutorConfigurator$AkkaForkJoinTask.exec(AbstractDispatcher.scala:386)
at scala.concurrent.forkjoin.ForkJoinTask.doExec(ForkJoinTask.java:260)
at
scala.concurrent.forkjoin.ForkJoinPool$WorkQueue.runTask(ForkJoinPool.java:1339)
at scala.concurrent.forkjoin.ForkJoinPool.runWorker(ForkJoinPool.java:1979)
at
scala.concurrent.forkjoin.ForkJoinWorkerThread.run(ForkJoinWorkerThread.java:107)

Any thoughts on the cause?

Thanks!
Denny

Re: Running Zeppelin Tutorial notebook and the results and the table/chart buttons do not appear

Posted by Denny Lee <de...@gmail.com>.
Sure - I'll give it a whirl later today and ping you back with what I find.

Posted by "Kevin Kim (Sangwoo)" <ke...@between.us>.