Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2010/08/30 09:06:25 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release ServiceMix Archetypes 2010.01

Hi,

The vote has passed with the following result :

   +1 (binding): Lars Heinemann, Freeman Fang, Guillaume Nodet,
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
   +1 (non binding): Iannis Canellos

The Nexus repository has been promoted and Jira updated.
I'm going to send the announce on the user mailing list.

Thanks
Regards
JB