Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by nadhiya <na...@icissolutions.com> on 2012/11/01 14:05:48 UTC

jackrabbit explorer

hi,
I use glassfish server and have deployed the jackrabbitexplorer in it
through admin console. When i try to browse
"http://localhost:8080/jackrabbitexplorer/" this URL,

it opens up a pop to enter the credentials to find my repository. I'm not
able to login to my local repository. I get this error,

" There was an error logging in:
com.priocept.jcr.client.SerializedException: Remote repository not found:
The resource at http://localhost:8080/jackrabbit.repository could not be
retrieved "

I also created the param value in my web.xml.....,
"<context-param>
    <param-name>rmiUrl</param-name>
    <param-value>http://localhost:8080/jackrabbit.repository</param-value>
    </context-param> "

pls help me to solve this.

Re: jackrabbit explorer

Posted by sureshr19 <su...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Try connecting to this url - http://localhost:8080/jackrabbit/rmi

You need to change the value of the below tags in web.xml of
jackrabbitexplorer

        <context-param>
	  <param-name>rmiUrl</param-name>
	  <param-value>http://localhost:8080/jackrabbit/rmi</param-value>
	</context-param>

Re: jackrabbit explorer

Posted by nadhiya <na...@icissolutions.com>.
here is my repository.xml sir.

<Repository>

<FileSystem class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.local.LocalFileSystem">

</FileSystem>

<Security appName="Jackrabbit">
<AccessManager
class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.security.simple.SimpleAccessManager" />
<LoginModule
class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.security.simple.SimpleLoginModule" />
</Security>

<Workspaces rootPath="${rep.home}/workspaces" defaultWorkspace="default" />

<Workspace name="${wsp.name}">
	<FileSystem class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.local.LocalFileSystem">

</FileSystem>

<PersistenceManager
class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.xml.XMLPersistenceManager"/>
<SearchIndex class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.query.lucene.SearchIndex">

</SearchIndex>
</Workspace>

<Versioning rootPath="${rep.home}/versions">
<FileSystem class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.fs.local.LocalFileSystem">

</FileSystem>

<PersistenceManager
class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.xml.XMLPersistenceManager"/>
</Versioning>

<DataStore class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.data.FileDataStore">

</DataStore>

<RepositoryLockMechanism
class="org.apache.jackrabbit.core.util.CooperativeFileLock" />

</Repository>

Re: jackrabbit explorer

Posted by Hendry_Betts <he...@greenskycredit.com>.
Can you provide logs? Did you use the standard "out of the box" security
manager? Can you provide the repository.xml being used?