Posted to dev@spot.apache.org by Jeremy Nelson <je...@digitalminion.com> on 2020/01/20 18:48:23 UTC

Fixing link to PySParkStreaming-Kafka support JAR

Greetings All!

I was figuring out what was involved with running pyspark-streaming with
kafka on a test cluster, and I noticed that the URL to the JAR that is
required to support PySparkStreaming-Kafka has a typo in it. There is a
space between “spark-streaming-kafka-” and “0-8-assembly”. This keeps you
from being able to copy/paste the text directly.

Although I was able to figure out the problem, new users might find it hard
to diagnose the problem. Maybe we can fix this typo?

Thanks, Jeremy

Re: Fixing link to PySParkStreaming-Kafka support JAR

Posted by Jeremy Nelson <je...@digitalminion.com>.
I'll take care of the JIRA ticket and PR.  I'm happy to be responsible for
it.

Thanks, Jeremy

Posted by Tadd Wood <ta...@apache.org>.

Posted by skip cruse <f8...@gmail.com>.