Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Boris Milanov <bv...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/11 09:27:39 UTC

[Axis2] Exchange information between In/Out Flows

Hi all,

In a custom module is it possible to store a custom property in the
InFlowHandler and obtain this property in the OutFlowHandler? Since the
handlers are statless I tried adding this to the InFlow MessageContext
(setProperty method) but in the OutFlow the property is not there. Is there
any other way this to be achieved or it is not allowed?

[I'm using recent axis2 snapshot build and fallowing the documentation on
the site for writing a module.]

Thanks and Regards,

Boris

Re: [Axis2] Exchange information between In/Out Flows

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.
Hi

I hope following KB will solve your problem

http://wso2.org/library/2084

Thank you!
Deepal

> Hi all,
>
> In a custom module is it possible to store a custom property in the
> InFlowHandler and obtain this property in the OutFlowHandler? Since
> the handlers are statless I tried adding this to the InFlow
> MessageContext (setProperty method) but in the OutFlow the property is
> not there. Is there any other way this to be achieved or it is not
> allowed?
>
> [I'm using recent axis2 snapshot build and fallowing the documentation
> on the site for writing a module.]
>

> Thanks and Regards,
>
> Boris

Deepal