Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Dianjin Wang <dj...@streamnative.io.INVALID> on 2021/04/28 08:38:31 UTC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Introducing Apache Pulsar Hackathon 2021!!!

Just a reminder, it's the last day to register for Apache Pulsar Hackathon
2021. If you have any great ideas on Pulsar, BookKeeper, and the ecosystem
around them, welcome to join us!

Register link: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/apache-pulsar-hackathon
-2021-tickets-143906003731

Let's hack!