Posted to dev@curator.apache.org by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/15 05:59:32 UTC

Rebuilding the website

Hi Curators,

I am just following the guide to rebuild the website (just added my self to
the committers list)

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=84805591#ForCuratorCommitters-publish-website

Currently master is 5.0.0-SNAPSHOT, so if I rebuild the website it will
display 5.0.0-SNAPSHOT as version.

Do you have suggestions ?
Proposals:
1) Build the website from 5.0.0 tag, but it won't list me as committer
2) Bump master to 5.1.0-SNAPSHOT and build the website, but it will display
5.1.0-SNAPSHOT
3) Fix versions on current master to 5.0.0 only locally, build the website,
throw away my local changes

I think the best is 3) but I don't like it very much, it looks like an hack

Best Regards
Enrico

Re: Rebuilding the website

Posted by tison <wa...@gmail.com>.
If we omit the version info, it seems we choose a way the website shows a
sort of nightly(unstable) version, and only such version.

Best,
tison.

Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com> 于2020年6月15日周一 下午4:05写道:

Re: Rebuilding the website