Posted to users@maven.apache.org by justin_at_work <Ju...@mtvstaff.com> on 2008/04/18 00:38:40 UTC

Strange multi-module site generation problem with 2.0.9

I upgraded to Maven 2.0.9 this morning and later did a site-deploy of a
multi-module project. Once the sites were deployed, I noticed that the
sub-module sites didn't look right - they were missing navigation items.

In my root src/site/site.xml, I have:
<project>
		<menu ref="modules"/>
		<menu ref="reports"/>
</project>

And in each child:
<project>
		<menu name="Documentation">
			<item name="Introduction" href="index.html"/>
			<item name="Classes Replaced" href="classes_replaced.html"/>
		</menu>
		<menu ref="reports" />
		<menu ref="parent"/>
</project>

When I do the site generation from the parent OR the child, the Introduction
and Classes Replaced links aren't there, nor is the link to the parent.

I rolled back to 2.0.8 and could not reproduce the issue.

I have the site plugin configured in my POM to version 2.0-beta-6, so that
should be a constant.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Justin

RE: Strange multi-module site generation problem with 2.0.9