Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by sangamesh n <sa...@gmail.com> on 2017/12/06 08:17:40 UTC

Issues and concerns

Hello All,

First of all, Thank you all for building up a robust system & better
community. It's been awhile i was away from the community mailing list.
*There are few below mentioned concerns needs to be addressed:- *

1) *Mifos X - Update's release? - *As I could see that the last latest
release of Mifos X was on *July 14, 2017* - Version, *Mifos X 17.07.01. *Is
this the latest one?
a) I was seeing here - *http://mifos.org/mifos-x <http://mifos.org/mifos-x>*/,
Am I looking at the wrong link?, If so please provide the correct link.
b) When is the next release date? Are there any links for latest news,plans
and updates.

*Issues:- *

1) *Mifos Android client* - has been working fine with all the feature and
functions. But one of the major process is failing due a small bug that is
- for create client feature it seems one of the entity is missing hence it
fails to create client. It seems that the issue is fixed but latest APK is
not available - https://github.com/openMF/android-client/issues/678. It
would be great if latest fixed APK is available at the play store.

2) * Template* - Should also pickup values provided for created Data
tables- With existing Template feature - It only picks up the existing loan
and client mentioned Should also pickup values provided for created Data
table.

3) *Product - payment type mapping - edit* - For edit product - new payment
type can't be added. Wherein it should be able to add new as well.

4) *Charge - Account ledger mapping *- For create charge - Account(Ledger)
mapping is not available. Like product - payment type mapping, this should
have payment type selection.

5) *Accounts - Journal entry - account name/ledger with respect to branch
mapping - Roles and permissions*- Like payment types, Account name/ledger
with respect to branch mapping should be provided - Roles and permissions.

6) *Year end -Accounting* - Should provide year ending wherein after year
ending all the profits and expense booked will be for that year only. But
as now it's been carried out for next year too.

7) *Dashboard summary*- Dashboard is not working as expected it doesn't
show's up the values.

Thanks,
Sangamesh.N

Re: Issues and concerns

Posted by Ed Cable <ed...@mifos.org>.
Rajan,

Could you please reply to Sangamesh commenting on the status of this issue
and https://github.com/openMF/android-client/issues/650 and when we plan to
ship the latest APK with the recent changes from during GSOC.

Thanks,

Ed

--
*Ed Cable*