Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Joe Brockmeier <jz...@zonker.net> on 2013/04/17 16:53:52 UTC

[DOCS][ACS41] Status Update

Hey all,

Just a quick update on the docs status.

- Still working on release notes, in the final stretch now. I hope to
have something ready to go out with the RC today or mid-day tomorrow.

- We still have about 10 issues that can be fixed between now and a
release candidate. CLOUDSTACK-1999 and CLOUDSTACK-2000 are unassigned
and should be easy fixes if someone would like to pick those up.
CLOUDSTACK-827 is also unassigned (document new advanced searching
capabilities) and it would be great if we can get that one knocked out
as well.

- Ignore CLOUDSTACK-1584 - it's just to ensure we (I) remember to edit
the download page when release time comes.

If you have any questions about how to contribute to docs and want to
help, please feel free to speak up on the list or ping us on
#cloudstack-dev.

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier
jzb@zonker.net

Re: [DOCS][ACS41] Status Update

Posted by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com>.
On Apr 17, 2013, at 10:53 AM, Joe Brockmeier <jz...@zonker.net> wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> Just a quick update on the docs status.
>
> - Still working on release notes, in the final stretch now. I hope to
> have something ready to go out with the RC today or mid-day tomorrow.
>
> - We still have about 10 issues that can be fixed between now and a
> release candidate. CLOUDSTACK-1999 and CLOUDSTACK-2000 are unassigned
> and should be easy fixes if someone would like to pick those up.

Done, closed 1999, did not close 2000 yet waiting for confirmation from bug reporter