Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Chen, Yongcheng" <Yo...@aed-sicad.de> on 2017/03/09 11:50:16 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache load balancing based on http request body content

Dear all,

I am using Apach httpd for loadbalaning. Now, i want to forward all the requests with an expected string in xml in http body to the same backend server. For example:

http body with string 1 --> Backend Server 1, http body with string 2 --> Backend Server 2

Does somebody know the trick?

Best Regards, Chen

AW: [users@httpd] Apache load balancing based on http request body content

Posted by "Chen, Yongcheng" <Yo...@aed-sicad.de>.
Thanks for Nick and Jim. I am trying the mod_security. Otherweise I will write my own module.

Best Regards

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.

Re: AW: [users@httpd] Apache load balancing based on http request body content

Posted by Nick Kew <ni...@apache.org>.

Posted by "Chen, Yongcheng" <Yo...@aed-sicad.de>.
Yes, http Post method with XML Text in http body.

In the body of the request? Ala in POST data?

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.