Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Gopal Gandhi <go...@yahoo.com> on 2009/08/28 20:26:24 UTC

Re: Who are the major contributors to Hive and/or Hbase?

May be I should change the title?

We are inviting gurus or major contributors of Hive and/or Hbase (or anything related to Hadoop) to give us presentations about the products. Would you name a few names? The gurus must be in bay area.
Thanks.

Re: Who are the major contributors to Hive and/or Hbase?

Posted by Gaurav Sharma <ga...@gmail.com>.
Hope this helps:
  http://hadoop.apache.org/hive/credits.html
  http://hadoop.apache.org/hbase/credits.html