Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Danicela nutch <Da...@mail.com> on 2012/03/30 11:07:20 UTC

'Enter' Breakline not taken in account

Hi,

 When I execute this program without Maven :

publicclass Main {publicstaticvoid main(String[] args)throws IOException { BufferedReader br = new BufferedReader(new InputStreamReader(System.in)); String chaine = br.readLine(); System.out.println("la chaine : " + chaine);}}
 Everything is ok : what I write on the keyboard is correctly printed on screen.

 But if I execute the same program on a Maven project, it can't detect my breakline when I press Enter, and the program ever waits the string end and then it doesn't print what I've written on the screen.

 How can I solve this problem ?

 Thanks in advance.

Re: 'Enter' Breakline not taken in account

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
>  But if I execute the same program on a Maven project, it can't detect
> my breakline when I press Enter, and the program ever waits the string
> end and then it doesn't print what I've written on the screen.

What exact command line are you using to "execute" the same program on
a Maven project?

Wayne