Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jörg Schaible <Jo...@Elsag-Solutions.com> on 2006/07/06 10:30:43 UTC

repository.codehaus.org (WAS: [m2] maven-jar-plugin-2.1 status?)

jerome lacoste wrote on Thursday, July 06, 2006 10:12 AM:

> On 7/5/06, Sebastien Cesbron <sc...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Ok, On this page
> http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MOJO/Webstart+Plugin
>> I saw that the plugin was not in the snapshot repo so I did not
>> checked it. Now I have a dependency error because webstart plugin
>> need version
>> 0.3+ of keytool but there is only snapshots version of keytool : do I
>> have somethin special to do ?
>
> - first you should take this talk on the mojo user list.
>
> - second you probably don't have the right repository in the POM. In
> the official codehaus repos, http://repository.codehaus.org/,

Ups. I thought the repo is mirrored automatically to ibiblio ?

[snip]

- Jörg

Re: repository.codehaus.org (WAS: [m2] maven-jar-plugin-2.1 status?)

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
No, waiting for something to be fixed with the sync on the codehaus
side. I'll check again.

- Brett

Apache Maven - http://maven.apache.org
"Better Builds with Maven" book - http://library.mergere.com/