Posted to wsif-user@ws.apache.org by da...@bt.com on 2003/04/01 18:10:27 UTC

Can't get dynamic invocation working

Hi,

	I'm trying to use DynamicInvoker to call a simple service defined in
.Net, that takes one string in, and returns this as out put.

	Although the call doesn't produce any errors, it also doesn't
produce any output.

	Can you think of anything I might be missing, or do you need all the
details ?

Dave
Herts.
UK

01442 296778

Re: Can't get dynamic invocation working

Posted by Aleksander Slominski <as...@cs.indiana.edu>.
dave.prout@bt.com wrote:

>Hi,
>
>	I'm trying to use DynamicInvoker to call a simple service defined in
>.Net, that takes one string in, and returns this as out put.
>
>	Although the call doesn't produce any errors, it also doesn't
>produce any output.
>
>	Can you think of anything I might be missing, or do you need all the
>details ?

hi,

yes - if you provide more details such as how you execute dynamic
invoker, what WSDL is used, and what are SOAP messages on the wire (use
tools such as TCP Mon or as described in AXIS users guide:
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/~checkout~/xml-axis/java/docs/user-guide.html#tcpmon)
then there is good chance somebody will be able to help you but if you
say it does not work it is not too helpful (i can say you that it works
for me ...)

thanks,

alek

--
"Mr. Pauli, we in the audience are all agreed that your theory is crazy.
What divides us is whether it is crazy enough to be true." Niels H. D. Bohr