Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Ahmet Arslan <io...@yahoo.com> on 2013/11/28 03:37:44 UTC

Request for Contributors Group

Hello all,

Please add my username ( iorixxx ) to  Contributors Group. With this, can I edit confluence too?

Re: Request for Contributors Group

Posted by Ahmet Arslan <io...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Steve,

Thanks for the explanation. I posted my findings to voting threat of ref-guide-4.6.pdf

Thanks,
Ahmet

On Thursday, November 28, 2013 6:29 PM, Steve Rowe <sa...@gmail.com> wrote:
Ahmet,

Because the Confluence wiki hosts the releasable Solr ref guide, only those who have signed ICLAs can edit it - this is ASF policy.  (Sorry, I can’t find a web page describing this policy.)

Currently, editing on the Solr space in the Confluence wiki is restricted to Lucene/Solr committers, all of whom are known to have signed ICLAs.

More details here: <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/solr/Internal+-+Maintaining+Documentation#Internal-MaintainingDocumentation-WhoCanEditThisDocumentation>.

Steve

Posted by Steve Rowe <sa...@gmail.com>.
Ahmet,