Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/25 23:58:49 UTC

Add JIRA components?

Heya,

Does it make sense to introduce component labels into JIRA? For my own
needs, this would make it easier for me to find issues related to avatica.
Presumably others could find this useful as well.

Thoughts?
-n

Re: Add JIRA components?

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@gmail.com>.
No issue. If that's how we want to handle it, then "core" should be the
default component selected when creating tickets.

Re: Add JIRA components?

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>.
OK, you got it.

(Your sainthood may take a little longer.)

Re: Add JIRA components?

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@gmail.com>.

Re: Add JIRA components?

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>.
Done. Components are now ["site", "spark", "splunk", "mongodb",
"avatica", "build", "core"].

Re: Add JIRA components?

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>.

Re: Add JIRA components?