Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by James <xu...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/21 02:57:08 UTC

Value range of TINYINT

I am looking at the calcite reference page, find that the value range of
TINYINT is -255 - 256, but since it is one byte signed number, I was
thinking its value range should be -128 - 127, is it a typo?

Re: Value range of TINYINT

Posted by James <xu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks zhiqiang, PR submitted: https://github.com/apache/calcite/pull/480

zhiqiang <zh...@apache.org>于2017年6月21日周三 上午11:06写道: