Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by ravi kumar <ra...@yahoo.co.in> on 2007/02/15 13:38:06 UTC

Re: [OT] AW: Re: AW: RE: Re: AW: RE: Error instantiating servlet class

thankyou....
Even i have these problem in my project..
These conservation help me to troubleshot the
problem...
Thanks a lot once again....

mzelenkovska@bluewin.ch wrote:

> Thanks. It is working now.

>>> 2.	C:\tomcat\webapps\StandardCategoryModule\WEB-INF\web.xml
>>> 3.	C:\tomcat\webapps\StandardCategoryModule\WEB-