Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Vasiliy Degtyarev <va...@unipro.ru> on 2016/12/15 09:26:03 UTC

Re: OM 3.2 #336

Hello Alvaro,

screenshots are not attached.

Vasiliy

15.12.2016 16:23, Alvaro \u043f\u0438\u0448\u0435\u0442:

Re: OM 3.2 #336

Posted by Alvaro <zu...@gmail.com>.
Well Maxim,

OM 3.2  #338

 --- Conference Room ---

* Recording      ---> OK

* Upload files   ---> OK
When drag-drop a file to whiteboard,
while press the left mouse button
show the "screenshot 1", and when
not press, then show the file right.

* Send invitation --> OK

* Not show the little cam window.
Press wheel configuration icon, and
show the window to select audio, cam
or audio-cam (screenshot 2). Do the
test to record in this, and record and
play rightly; press save button...and
there is not any little cam window in
the room.

 --- Interview Room ---

* Just the same than in Conference Room.
The recording test and play it are OK
(screenshot 3), but after i press the
button:
Choose the user for this video --> OK
...and nothing happen. There is not the
cam image.

The rest test of meetings, share video
are OK.

Re: OM 3.2 #336

Posted by Alvaro <zu...@gmail.com>.
OM 3.2 #339

...yes, dragging file to whiteboard,as you say,
is correct.

* In Conference Room, please watch screenshot:
"Conference Room.png".

* In Interview Room, in #339 is different to
#338.
Now:
Go in Interview Room --> press button "Choose the user..."
--> press OK button --> press Permit flash, and show the cam video.
(screenshot "Interview Room.png").

Exit Interview Room --> go back in Interview Room -->
press button "Choose the user..."...and nothing happens -->
press refresh page browser --> press button "Choose the user..."

Re: OM 3.2 #336

Posted by Alvaro <zu...@gmail.com>.
...Ok.

Re: OM 3.2 #336